Thursday, October 14, 2010

Day Three

I woke up this morning at 10:30... for my 10:50 class.  Rough day from the start.  Although, I love going to my photography class.  We discussed more techniques behind lighting and the development of the photographic image over time.  Call me a dork, but I find it fascinating!

Once class was done, Greg called me and asked if I was interested in going to a concert with him in Allentown.  His friend Carson from home was the opening band and he wanted to check it out.  So, around 3:30 he and I hopped in the car, headed to Philly to pick up some friends, and then ventured out to the Crocodile Rock Cafe.

Unfortunately, traffic slowed us down a bit and we missed Carson's band... BUT we grabbed a beer and decided to stay for the rest of the bands.  Again, I brought my camera along and experimented with shutter speeds, aperture, etc.

These were the results:






No comments:

Post a Comment